A theme with my pies this year for the holidays is think simple. Don’t over think the classics. Stick with organic ingredients and enjoy my time with the family rather than sweating if a new recipe will turn out…..next year I’ll get back to being adventurous when the baby is older.
Simple & Delicious Pumpkin Pie
- 15 ounce can Organic Pumpkin
- 14 ounce can or bottle organic sweetened condensed milk (Trader Joe’s)
- 2 large organic eggs, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice blend
- 9″ unbaked frozen organic pie crust, thawed
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Whisk the pumpkin, milk, eggs and spice together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Place the pie pan on a baking sheet, pour the filling into the crust. Bake for 15 minutes. Lower the oven to 350° and bake for 40 minutes.
Take out and let cool on a rack fully, refrigerate…
View original post 9 more words