Remember this advice
This Labor Day, you might be making that final summer trip to the lake or pool.
Sometimes that can spell trouble for your cell phone.
We all know water and phones don’t mix but accidents happen.
So how do you save a wet phone?
Here’s some expert advice on how to make sure it survives:
- – If your phone does not turn off when it gets wet, power it down immediately and remove the battery.
- – Remove any skins, covers or faceplates.
- – Grab a towel and remove as much excess water from the phone as you can.
- – The best thing to do is to leave the phone powered off for a day or two to give the internal circuits a chance to dry out.
- – Placing the phone by a fan is a good way to help dry, other methods like hair dryers can be too hot and…
View original post 48 more words